Commercial Moving: Your Move. Your Schedule. Our Movers.
Since 1904, Prosser’s Moving & Storage Company has supported the employees of companies like yours since 1904. Our staff of moving specialists can help you plan your move from start to finish. We employ the latest technology, equipment and techniques to ensure that your relocation is completed on time, within budget, and with minimal disruption to your business. Days, nights, weekends—even holidays—your move is done on your schedule, not ours.
Unlike many of our competitors, the movers who work for Prosser’s Moving & Storage are employees of our company, not subcontractors. When you consider responsiveness, quality control, and the handling of confidential or highly sensitive materials, this is a key element of a successful commercial move.
Efficiency is the key. The cost of your move is determined not by an hourly rate but by the efficiency of your mover.
Prosser’s commercial moving services are the most cost efficient in the metro area. We have the experience needed to provide accurate quotes and to efficiently complete your move:
- Experienced in the installation and reconfiguration of modular systems furniture.
- Expertise in the relocation of computer systems, sensitive electronic equipment and works of art.
- Ability to handle any size move.
- Office record storage.
- Warehousing and storage.
- Long distance moving — we’re an agent for Stevens Van Lines, Inc.
- Other services designed to meet your needs.
Pre-Planning: the Crucial First Step
Any successful commercial move begins with a Prosser’s Moving and Storage representative meeting with your project administrator to identify your top priorities. With your goals in mind, we can determine the most efficient way to complete your move. We’ll work with you to:
- Establish timetables designed to avoid unnecessary interruptions in your daily operations
- Set priorities
- Conduct extensive site surveys, prior to the move, so we can eliminate any surprises that may create a problem
- Provide pre-move consultation with your employees
- Provide on-site supervisors to work with you during the move